Sunday, February 18, 2007

patience is a virtue

well, i decided to hang out with some different people from my class last night. i wanted to at least try to hook up with one of these girls from class, it being my last saturday night and all. long story short, not only did i manage to hook up, but it was with the girl from my previous post. needless to say, she didn't disappoint.
too bad she is going to be based in newark. actually, that'll probably be a good thing as i certainly don't want to start off this job tied down.
funny to think that i was getting my driver's permit around the same time this girl was born.
on another note, i have a test tomorrow, and my final is on tuesday. the final consists of 3 seperate parts. then on wednesday, i have my IOE (Initial Operating Experience) flight, then graduation is thursday.
this has really gone by quickly. i've made some great friends, some of which i hope to keep forever, some that i will be glad to be rid of. i won't miss any of the drama, but i will miss the rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your test, redneck. As for the rest, I just hope there's no boiled rabbit in your future....

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home