Friday, January 19, 2007

My last Friday of my extended "vacation"

Well, in a little more than 48 hours I will be checking in to my hotel. This will be my temporary home while I am in training for 4 1/2 weeks to become a Continental Airlines flight attendant. This marks the end of my old life as an office drone, and the beginning of my new life. I am hopeful that this new career path will be one that I will actually enjoy for a change, as the last 10 years have been spent toiling away in front of a computer screen, with no real future to look forward to, nor any benefits of any real....benefit.
Some may say that I will merely be a waitress in the sky....to all of you I say: I'll be thinking of you while I am traveling the world for free on my days off (not to mention getting paid to travel when I am on the clock)......so blow me.
I am reviving the bronze johnson blog to keep a running diary of my experiences while in training and my experiences afterwards....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See the world baby...and ever so often....remember me!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Ron said...

Wait. Didn't your mother do something like this some twenty years ago or so?

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home