Saturday, February 10, 2007

pursuit of happyness....

ok, so i went with a couple of girls from class to see the will smith movie. feel-good fare all around. before the movie i was talking to tonya and was telling her how i'm not too good at picking up subtle hints from women.
got back to the hotel and one of the other girls from class (who happens to be a ripe young 22 years old, and really hot, i might add) was hanging out outside having a smoke and talking to a girl from one of the newer classes. she came up to me, obviously had had a few drinks, and put her arm around me and rubbed my chest and said "he's the only straight guy i'm attracted to" at which point tonya looked at me and said "definitely not a subtle hint there".
then the girl said something about being here 3 weeks (inferring that she was ready to screw pretty much anything with a penis and a pulse) and then asked me if she could come up to my room in a bit to use my computer.
so here i sit, awaiting her call.
i'm not really expecting her to come up, but she sure did get my adrenaline pumping.
i can't even eat my whataburger.
ain't that a bitch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home