Sunday, February 11, 2007

so very frustrated

so i decided to take the high road and not take advantage of a younger intoxicated hottie. it just seemed to be an invitation to too many possible problems with regards to the completion of my training. the downside is that i am now more sexually frustrated than ever (and that is really saying something).
i went to sleep relatively early and woke up early today and have already done my laundry.
i awoke in the middle of the night last night, and i guess it was the way my arm was wrapped over my head or something, but my entire right arm was completely numb. it was really freaky. my hand was just flopping around like a dead limb. it took a minute or two to get full feeling back. not a nice way to wake up, i can assure you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, redneck. Bypassing a little pussy now == bathing in an entire sea of pussy later.

I mean, really: a straight male flight attendant? You've got it made! Just hold out a bit longer.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home